The Goodcents Restaurant Field Consultant provides leadership and coaching to our Goodcents Franchisee owners and managers in order to achieve short-term goals and long-term strategies. A great consultant will be able to engage with independent business owners, using their restaurant acumen, training and experience to identify key areas for improvement. They can differentiate between unique opportunities facing one restaurant and recurring themes that should be addressed enterprise-wide.
- Generate and maintain detailed documentation of non-compliance issues, discussions, documentation and follow-up actions to support all actions taken.
- Position new and existing franchisees to establish and execute effective development, reinvestment and renewal strategies.
- Assist in training development and conducting of training courses with new and existing franchisees, managers and crew.
- Travel regularly to franchisee locations and assess needs while implementing corporate strategies and goals. (50% or more of time)
- Create business plans catered to specific restaurant opportunities and gain increased profits.
- Gain buy-in of franchisees through listening, empowering, advocating, and providing clear counsel.
- Able to analyze reporting data to prioritize which objectives should be completed first based on business needs.
- Collaborate with franchisees for consistent achievement of optimal shift management, food safety and quality, speed of service, cleanliness, equipment repair and maintenance, and restaurant atmosphere goals as established by Goodcents Operations and Brand Standards.
- Stand/walk for 50% or more of shift, able to lift up to 40lbs occasionally, utilize fine motor dexterity of computers/office environment while also observing safety protocols of restaurant environment.
- Responsible for monitoring consistent execution of menu compliance, trademark protection, and Goodcents standards.
- Build trusted relationships with franchisees and their staff.
- Assist with new store openings, transfer of ownership walk-throughs, and additional business channel ventures.
- Collaborate in Research and Development Operations including food production, catering and event services.
Relate/Be Approachable, Strategize, Drive Results, and Collaborate
This role will report to the Director of Operations.