Are you a natural leader looking for a new gig? We're looking to hire Shift Supervisors at our Goodcents location 1317 Anderson Ave Manhattan, KS. You can earn up to $14.00 an hour, starting wage! Enjoy a clean, fun, and energetic work environment and even better, no late nights to cut into your social life!
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- A fresh, grease-free, positive work environment
- Meal discounts
The role of the Shift Supervisor is to support the assistant manager in all focus items, open or close the restaurant as needed, provide training to new crew members, and most importantly take a personal stake in ensuring that every guest will return for “The Goodcents Experience.”
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Mastery of all listed aspects of the Crew Member, Slice Master, Bread Master, and Certified Trainer Positions.
- Sets the business up for success every shift through direction and leadership
- Takes pride in the “Open to Close-Close to Open” philosophy that sets the next manager up for success.
- Sets an energetic and positive pace for the restaurant every shift.
- Generates and follows food preparation build-to charts with accuracy as well as possesses the ability to adjust said charts to reflect current business needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to direct all employees effectively with a positive attitude and outlook.
- Must be able to problem-solve and provide appropriate direction in times of crisis with an open line of communication to the Store Manager.
- Enforces all Federal, State, and Local laws applying to all facets of safety, sanitation, labor, and administrative responsibility.
As a part of the team:
- Very good written and great communication skills are a must.
- No previous experience or educational level is required. Goodcents will provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.
Location: 1317 Anderson Ave Manhattan, Ks 66502