Are you a natural leader looking for a new gig? We’re looking to hire an Assistant Manager at our Goodcents located at 1317 Anderson Avenue Manhattan, KS. You can earn up to $17.00 an hour, starting wage, while taking on the responsibility of ensuring the restaurant’s success.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- A fresh, grease-free, positive work environment
- Meal discounts
The role of the Assistant Manager is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. Build your team, train them, and most importantly take a personal stake in ensuring that every guest will return for “The Goodcents Experience.”
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Mastery of all listed aspects of the Crew Member, Slice Master, Bread Master, and Certified Trainer Positions.
- Maintain solid team of crew members – hiring/managing/training/coaching them to be the best
- Prepare weekly shift schedules & manage crew availability
- Perform inventory counts
- Reinforce a customer service mentality and ensure all employees are focused on serving the guest at all times
- Reinforce brand standards to ensure guests receive the high-quality meals that Goodcents is known for
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assist in resolving such complaints.
- Enforces all Federal, State, and Local laws applying to all facets of safety, sanitation, labor, and administrative responsibility.
To be considered for this position, you are someone who:
- is at least 18 years of age
- has a minimum of 2 years of quick service restaurant experience, including running shifts without supervision
- has great communication skills; basic math, reading, and computer skills
- comes to work with a positive attitude ready to provide an exceptional guest experience
- is a team player who excels in a fun, fast-paced environment while following brand standards as well as safety/sanitation standards
- has a great attitude and a desire to learn and is able take feedback from their supervisor and run with it
- has the ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.
Location: Goodcents 1317 Anderson Ave Manhattan, KS 66502