Are you a natural leader looking for a new gig? We’re looking to hire an Assistant Manager at our Goodcents location 2915 Trailhead Dr in Leavenworth, KS. Competitive starting wage, while taking on the responsibility of ensuring the restaurant’s success.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- A fresh, grease-free, positive work environment
- Meal discounts
The role of the Assistant Manager is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. Build your team, train them, and most importantly take a personal stake in ensuring that every guest will return for “The Goodcents Experience.”
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Mastery of all listed aspects of the Crew Member, Slice Master, Bread Master, and Certified Trainer Positions.
- Maintain solid team of crew members – hiring/managing/training/coaching them to be the best
- Prepare weekly shift schedules & manage crew availability
- Perform inventory counts
- Reinforce a customer service mentality and ensure all employees are focused on serving the guest at all times
- Reinforce brand standards to ensure guests receive the high-quality meals that Goodcents is known for
- Immediately and respectfully responds to guest requests. Reports guest complaints to immediate supervisor and assist in resolving such complaints.
- Enforces all Federal, State, and Local laws applying to all facets of safety, sanitation, labor, and administrative responsibility.
To be considered for this position, you are someone who:
- is at least 18 years of age
- has a minimum of 2 years of quick service restaurant experience, including running shifts without supervision
- has great communication skills; basic math, reading, and computer skills
- comes to work with a positive attitude ready to provide an exceptional guest experience
- is a team player who excels in a fun, fast-paced environment while following brand standards as well as safety/sanitation standards
- has a great attitude and a desire to learn and is able take feedback from their supervisor and run with it
- has the ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.
Location: 2915 Trailhead Dr, Leavenworth KS 66048