If you’re looking to be in charge of a top-of-the-line sandwich restaurant in a fast-paced, positive working environment, look no further. We're looking to hire General Managers at our Goodcents location 2133 E 151st St in Olathe, KS. You can earn up to $40,000 per year!
This opportunity will provide you industry-leading training both online and in the restaurant.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- A fresh, grease-free, positive work environment
- Meal discounts
- Recognition awards
- The most delicious cookies in town
- The opportunity to do good in your community
The role of a General Manager is to further the visibility of the “Goodcents Brand,” be accountable to the community, delivery profitability, and foster a culture of motivated positive ethics.
Exceptional Qualities Include:
- Mastery of every position in the restaurant.
- Promotes and executes “The Goodcents Experience” on a daily basis through their team.
- Demonstrates accountability to all team members and provides examples and appropriate direction when needed.
- Enforces all Federal, State and Local laws applying to any and all facets of safety, sanitation, labor and administrative responsibility.
- Must be an integral and visible part of their local community.
- Has open availability to support the restaurant in any time of need.
- Takes a leading role in Local Store Marketing initiatives.
- Plans and engages all controllable costs, budgets and Profit/Loss reviews.
- Constantly monitors and reinforces guest feedback through in-person contact, phone-in order call backs and online ordering verifications.
- Shows competency in completing regular employee schedules, inventories, food orders, employee reviews and maintenance logs.
- Provides a positive, educational and motivational example to their team every day.
- Generates and follows food preparation build-to charts with accuracy as well as possess the ability to adjust said charts to reflect current business needs.
- Manages their location through teaching, accountability, vision and community.
- Ensures proper staffing and training for their designated location.
As a part of the team:
- Great written and great communication skills are a must.
- Previous management experience is preferred, but not required. Goodcents will happily provide on the job training to facilitate this position and your future.
- Must be physically able to perform duties including bending, standing, repetitious twisting at the waist, walking for the duration of a full shift, and lifting 10 pounds frequently and up to 40 pounds infrequently.
- Must be 18 years of age, have a clean driving record, a valid Driver’s License, and current automobile insurance in their name.
Prior to acceptance into the Management training Program a full background check must be examined and approved.
We make the softest bread in the business and have since we were founded in Lenexa, Kansas back in 1989. We're homegrown, born and bread!
Location: 2133 E 151st St, Olathe KS 66061